Thursday, September 17, 2015

Danny Steyn

I was thinking if I were to be a professional photographer, what kind of photographer would I like to be. At first I thought of Sports Illustrated and Eastman's Hunting Journal would be cool jobs. Then I thought a little bit harder and decided that I would want to be like Danny Steyn. Steyn is a professional bikini photographer in Florida. I would like to do this because I would have set light and not have to worry about taking pictures during dusk or dawn.
 http://www.dannysteyn.com/swimsuit-photographer-swimsuit-model-photographer-florida.htm


This is a picture that he took of a girl in a purple bikini with brown hair.

south florida swim wear photographer
This is a picture of a girl in a white bikini with brown hair. I like how the background in the left picture is more blurry than that of the right picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment