Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Greg Wise

Greg Wise is a local photographer in my hometown of Powell, Wyoming. He takes pictures of our high school sport teams and then some. When I was in high school, he captured a few photos of myself on the field. Even though I started varsity since the start of my sophomore year and my team won two state championships, my football career was filled with a lot of sorrow.



This is a photo that Greg took of me (white #66) during our state championship game that we won against Douglas on 11/11/2011. That Douglas player was lucky that I was nursing a shoulder injury or else he probably would have wound up on his backside.


This was taken during my senior year of high school. One week before the season started, I suffered a career ending knee injury where I tore my MCL, ACL, and PCL in my right knee. I spent the majority of the season on crutches feeling helpless.

No comments:

Post a Comment