Thursday, October 8, 2015

Dominican Republic

In class, we have been working on our trips around the world. My group has been working on a trip to the Caribbean. This made me think of some of my personal trips to this region. When I was in high school, I went on three one week mission trips to the Dominican Republic. The landscape was very different to what I was accustomed to seeing in Wyoming.
This is what the entire environment looks like. All the plants are green and luscious. I think the crosses make for an interesting focusing point (especially if the contrast was increased).

This is me eating sugar cane for the first time. My red shirt really draws the attention of the eyes. The character on the far right should be cropped out and possibly the lady in the brown shirt be cloned into the background to make for a better picture.

This is a cool picture of wild tomatoes. Once again the red really draws the focus. I think that the picture would be better if there wasn't that glare on the tomatoes and plant.

This is a neat picture of a "wild" vaca looking left in the picture. I am not sure what could be done to make this picture better apart from cropping.

No comments:

Post a Comment